A plastic surgeon is a medical doctor that specializes in restructuring and remodeling areas of the body. These physicians work within a medical field known as cosmetic surgery, and they provide procedures, such as facelifts, breast augmentation, eyelid lifts, and more to bring permanent eyelash extensions aesthetic improvements to patients’ looks.
They also provide a number of non-surgical procedures, such as BOTOX, permanent eyelash extensions enhancers, and dermal fillers that can also improve the outward appearance. If you are researching plastic surgeons to find the one that is right for you, choose one that has extensive experience performing the procedure you are interested in.
Breast augmentation surgery is the common type of plastic surgery procedure performed. This procedure consists of the breasts being shaped and enlarged by an insertion of an implant. Additional surgical and non-surgical procedures that a plastic surgeon performs to enhance a person’s appearance include:
– Rhinoplasty, which is a surgical treatment for reshaping or reducing the size or width of the nose.
– Tummy tuck, which is a surgical treatment for removing excessive skin and permanent eyelash extensions tightening the abdominal area.
– Tiiet Eyelid surgery, which removes bags and sagging skin from the upper and lower regions of the outer eye
– Breast lift, which is a surgical treatment for lifting the breasts that may have sagged due to pregnancies or weight loss.
– Liposuction, which is a surgical treatment that reduces body fat.
– Facelift, which is a surgical treatment that removes wrinkles, sagging, and excessive skin from face and neck area.
– Dermal fillers, which are a non-surgical treatment to addresses mild to moderate wrinkles in the face and are also great for lip augmentation.
– Eyelash enhancement, which is a non-surgical treatment to bring about darker, fuller, and longer permanent eyelash extensions.
– BOTOX, which is a non-surgical treatment that improves the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles.
– Skin care, which can include treatments to improve cellular skin function, reduce acne flares and future photodamage, minimize the signs of aging, and restore a youthful and healthier appearance to the skin.
Many of the cosmetic procedures permanent eyelash extensions that a plastic surgeon performs are used to reverse or lessen the effects that aging has on the skin. Both the surgical and non-surgical procedures performed by plastic surgeons can reduce lines and wrinkles, tighten the neck and facial skin, tighten the abdominal muscles, and remove unwanted fat. If you believe that a plastic surgeon can provide you with a procedure that will benefit you, call and schedule a consultation to discuss your expectations. Your surgeon will discuss the aspects of the procedure, its risks, and recovery time, if applicable, so that you can make an informed decision about the procedure.