Do You Know How To Use Eyeliner Glue Pen Correctly?
- Before using our eyeliner glue pen, please make sure that there is no oil on your eyelids, which will greatly improve the retention of the adhesive. For oily eyelids, clean the eye area and make sure it is completely dry.
- Do not use cleansing oil to clean your eyelashes, as this will cause them to fall apart. The cleansing oil is specially designed to remove the adhesive from the eyelids.
- Do not use oily eyeliner glue pen on false eyelashes.
- Pull off the lid instead of unscrewing the lid.
Specific operation method:
- Clamp the eyelashes on the eyes to measure the length of the eyelashes. If necessary, trim the eyelashes to the right size with scissors. Prune carefully, starting from the outside!
- Make sure your eyelids are clean and oil-free. You can use non-oily cleaners to achieve oil-free lids.
- If you use an eyeliner glue pen, please apply the eyeliner glue pen first before applying eyelashes. This will help you make the most of reusable eyelashes!
- Wrap each eyelash around your finger for 1 minute. This will help them shape and prevent the ends from lifting.
Step 2-Apply (Method 1-The best choice of black glue and transparent glue, light makeup/no makeup)
- Shake your Flick & Stick pen!
- Like any ordinary eyeliner, apply the sticky eyeliner on the lash line. Add more pads to the inner and outer corners to increase fixation.
- Start applying the eyelashes from the inner corner, and then gently press along the lash line to secure the eyelashes in place. Adjust as needed. Pinch and press near the roots of the eyelashes to secure them. If necessary, polish with a pen.
- Please clean your Flick & Stick pen regularly to remove makeup residue. You can do this by soaking a cotton pad in micellar water and gently rubbing the nib. This will also prevent it from drying out!
- When removing, slowly remove the false eyelashes from the outer corner. No sticky glue means that the eyelashes are not torn off and easy to remove!
- After use, you can use our cleansing oil and cotton pad to wipe off the adhesive. Micellar water is also very effective.
- After each use, put the eyelashes back in the tray to keep their shape. The absence of hard leather means they will be great to wear again after removal!
We recommend that you clean the tip of the gel pen regularly. You can do this with micellar water and cotton pads. We also recommend removing any residue on the eyelashes after every 4/5 use. You can do this with a cotton swab and any non-oily makeup remover. You can also store the pen upside down to keep the liquid flowing to the pen tip. Be sure to shake well before use! If you follow this guide, you will easily use more than 30 eyelashes!